[lug] zope question

Ken Kinder ken at kenkinder.com
Wed Apr 11 01:53:43 MDT 2001

I know there are a lot of tummy.com-python-zope types in BLUG, so I
thought I'd throw a question out there?

If I have a path in URL style to a Zope object, like /foo/bar, how do
I get (from Python code that makes up a product) the actual reference
for that object? like a python reference to the object?

I'm trying to make the equivilant to a symbolic link for a dmoz-like
directory, but if I just store symlinks as new URLs, they will break
when we move stuff around. I'd like to use a real reference, and call
the absolute_url on it.

--
Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com