[lug] mail responders

charles at lunarmedia.net charles at lunarmedia.net
Wed Apr 11 12:23:01 MDT 2001

when reading through the vacation help file, it looks like the script
still relies on a real user on the system. i am hoping to get around this
by keeping the return mail within the script rather than calling an
external file.

if you still feel like vacation can handle this, please let me know what
flags you're using. i just don't see it.