[lug] WTD: Iopener binaries

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Apr 14 22:39:19 MDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 12:12:39PM -0600, Donald Vukovic wrote:
>Does anyone have Linux Binaries for loading into an Iopener ??
>I have tried Jailbait, but it needs configuration that is beyond me.

Jailbait is about as easy as it gets.  You dump it into the flash, and the
first time it boots it asks you half a dozen questions including the root
password you want to use.  I don't know that there's one that's easier.

If you are unsure about the answers to specific configuration questions,
why don't you ask them here?

Sean
--
 If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be
 millionaires.  -- Abigail Van Buren