[lug] keystroke statistics

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Mon Apr 16 10:49:12 MDT 2001

No, for "simple" keys you get two, a key press and key release.  For things
like up arrow, you get 4 interrupts.  Probably because an up arrow is a
combination of an escape and something else.  You'd be hard pressed to get
the exact number of keystrokes by just dividing by two since you might press
the up arrows for keyboard editing some times.

Chip