[lug] modifying environment variables on the fly

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Fri Apr 20 09:17:03 MDT 2001

That sounds like a pretty slick way to do it.

In our projects we just have the compile/run scripts under CVS as well
so the developers can run those.  This is a help for us as sometimes
we have a long list of command line arguments for "java" which we want
in a script anyway.  The CLASSPATH stuff then goes in the script, too.
This works if the developer is running bash under Windoze, as well.

I presume "make" could do this sort of thing, too.

Glenn Murray
www.mines.edu/~glenn/public_html/Welcome.html