[lug] Summer BBQ?

Riggs, Robert RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Mon Apr 23 13:21:47 MDT 2001

Scott Carpenter park near 30th and Arapahoe I hear is nice, thought it
doesn't have much in the way of cover if it gets to hot or rains, IIRC.

I really like Eben G. Fine park near the mouth of Boulder Canyon, around 4th
and Arapahoe. Parts are very shady, it has the Boulder Creek running right
through, covered areas, and space for a volleyball net. It may be a bit
crowded though.

And if we're talking about a group outing, Elitch's might be a cool option.