[lug] compiling php for stronghold

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Apr 23 18:32:11 MDT 2001

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:53:45PM -0500, charles at lunarmedia.net wrote:
>i am trying to compile php4 for use with a stronghold webserver. the src
>seems to compile correctly, however I am sure that it is not writing a

These days, the default install of Apache on RedHat includes mod_ssl and
PHP 4, which is the way I go.  VERY easy to set up.  Now that the SSL
patent has expired, I don't see any reason to run Stronghold.  I converted
our Stronghold server over quite a while ago.

Sean
--
 I'm addicted to placebos.
                 -- Steven Wright