[lug] Summer BBQ?

M Katherine Pagoaga pagoaga at boulder.nist.gov
Tue Apr 24 07:34:03 MDT 2001

> There is also Chataqua park on Baseline, I think they have some places
> in the back that work for rain/sun shelter, possibly some grill stuff as
> well (it's been a long time since I've been there). I'm not sure what
> would be needed to go there, but there is a ranger station at the park
> that might be able to answer questions.

If you want something close there is the park on the northeast corner of Table
Mesa and Broadway.  There is lots of parking and room.  I don't know how much
competition there is for the park, but it has never seemed crowded.

Katherine
Katherine Pagoaga                         e-mail:  pagoaga at boulder.nist.gov
National Institute of Standards and Technology  Fax:  303-497-7696
Mailstop 896, 325 Broadway                    Phone:  303-497-5104
Boulder, CO USA  80305-3337       Opinions expressed do not represent NIST.