[lug] cvs pserver

Atkinson, Chip CAtkinson at Circadence.com
Wed Apr 25 10:44:38 MDT 2001

We are using cvs with W2K clients and using ssh authentication.  I didn't
like pserver because of having clear text passwords going across the LAN.  I
used the cygwin version of ssh and was able to get through it all and have
it working.

You might wish to investigate that option.  I tried pserver for a bit and
never had the .cvsignore problem that you mention.

I can help you with the ssh stuff a bit though.
Chip