[lug] aliases

charles at lunarmedia.net charles at lunarmedia.net
Wed Apr 25 11:35:22 MDT 2001

well, i am back to scratching my head.

abuse:	charles, craig

works, but only for the craig account

abuse: 	craig, charles

works, but only for the craig account

abuse:	charles at some.other.host, craig

both work.

abuse: 	charles

works! which really throws me into a headspin.

so, i am pretty confused here :)
it really looks as though the problem involves just my account, but the
fact that when an alias refers to only my account, it works, throws me
completely off.

i havent updated sendmail yet, but i think that may be my next step. the
box is a redhat 6.2 with all of redhat's updated rpms applied.

someone please tell me this one merits a good scratching of heads.

thanks -charles