[lug] getmail

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Wed Apr 25 13:35:15 MDT 2001

Does anyone use getmail?

It has been working fine, but it has recently decided to stop working
for me. It's a python program, so maybe this will look familiar to some
one on the list.

When I run getmail I get the following error:
/usr/local/bin/getmail: line 12:  5481 File size limit exceeded"$PYTHON"
${GETMAILPATH}/getmail.py $@

But I don't know what file is too large.
My mailbox is only 31670 bytes long so I doubt that that is it.

Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)
GnuPG KeyID: 9274F1CE           GnuPG available at http://www.gnupg.org/