[lug] getmail

Ken Weinert kenw at ihs.com
Wed Apr 25 13:46:31 MDT 2001

Well, line 12 is the line that uses python to invoke getmail.py so
that's not much help.

Is there a simple option (like -x in a shell) to turn on command tracing
for python?

Knowing exactly where it dies would be a big help in trying to sort out
what is going wrong.

* Hugh Brown (hugh at vecna.com) [010425 19:44]:

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)