[lug] X/Gnome/Sawmill problem

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Thu Apr 26 08:49:21 MDT 2001

Sawmill has a setting for cycling through windows in a workspace,
it just doesn't work correctly.  I've noticed that it pops me
to other workspaces when I Alt-Tab from netscape or pine.

I've heard that Helix is better, but so far have placed
my faith in the "stable" Debian.

On the other hand, I'm beginning to feel like Gnome is
going to be beta for a long time.

Glenn Murray
www.mines.edu/~glenn/public_html/Welcome.html