[lug] For those wanting a test machine...

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 26 10:43:09 MDT 2001

For those who are interested,

I am putting up a few eBay auction for some old
motherboards over the next couple of hours.  The
majority of them are Intel Socket 4 boards with
first gen Pentiums (60MHz to 100MHz or so), and
one Pentium Pro 200MHz.

I also have some partial systems, similar boards
as noted above, with bits and pieces (cases, some
RAM, a hard drive or two) for sale.  I will posts
these to eBay down the road.  Also in the bunch,
keyboards and mice or various types and styles.

They will be listed under CR3 Computer Consulting,
eBay handle is cr3cc-inc.  I can individually email
folks the links later as well.  Also email me specifically
about items you might be looking to purchase that
are not posted, and we can go from there.

I apologize in advance to those who feel this might
be inappropriate for the groups.

--- Crawford
rainwac at attglobal.net