[lug] In-depth Look at JXTA on the O'Reilly Network (fwd)

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Apr 27 01:37:08 MDT 2001

Oh goodie!  Another "open-source" project that they can change the
licensing on mid-stream and take back over when they don't like the way
it's going?

IBM should be setting the Java standards by now if it were truly open.
Sun uses it less than IBM does!  :-)  (And IBM's JVM is better on Linux
than the Sun one, and Sun has good reason to keep it that way where IBM
doesn't, IMHO.)

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>