[lug] Netscape temp email files

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Fri Apr 27 09:58:03 MDT 2001

I get an occasional glitch with Netscape where it won't refresh the display properly or  it runs away with my precious memory and CPU cycles.  But those are mostly minor problems that have their remedies, and they seem worse under Gnome (versus KDE) for some reason.  Since switching to Linux (from Solaris), I can't remember ever having Netscape spontaneously combust and take my work with it.

Tell us about your distro/desktop versions.