[lug] Big Brother taking over!

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at attglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 09:29:47 MDT 2001

As a thought and a suggestion, check Colorado DSL.
They are a middle man group that provides DSL and
"pseudo-DSL" alternatives in the area.  Since most
of the "DSL" (I use that term loosely) went Chapter
7 a month+ ago, they have been pretty busy at finding
alternatives to suit folks.  Not being in Longmont,
I am not sure if they can help but it is an alternative
solution.  Link is www.coloradodsl.com I believe.
Ask for Tom since I have referred a few of my clients
to him for replacement services.

As for Qwest and MSN...scary thought.  Hopefully the
anti-trust suit will help on that some since Billy Boy
Gates is back at assimilating the world again.

--- Crawford
rainwac at attglobal.net