[lug] Big Brother taking over!

Holshouser, David dholshou at ball.com
Mon Apr 30 10:47:51 MDT 2001

Don't most common EULAs say this same thing.
I've been web hosting a domain for almost a year now on two different
services
that had that in their aggreement and neither did anything about it.
(Esp. since I put in ipchains rules)

Is yours a commercial website?
Does their commercial agreement say that as well?
What makes it commercial then?