[lug] Big Brother taking over!

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Tue May 1 09:39:38 MDT 2001

Rather than speculating I suggest you call and speak with one of their
reps.  I recently inquired about their residential service and after
asking for it got the installation fee waived.  Their web site isn't
really impressive but their service through reps is ok.  Minimal hold
times - so it was worthwhile for me.

Ferdinand

"Holshouser, David" wrote:

> also, most commercial accounts that I've seen offer a specified number
> of static IP addresses. Where is that?
> hmmm. I wonder what they think they are doing.

Ferdinand Schmid
http://www.archenergy.com
303-444-4149 x231