[lug] new to the group

Kirk Ellsworth ellz12 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 12:07:54 MDT 2001

All-

Just wanted to introduce myself to the group and let
everyone know that the email conversations that have
been going around have been great.  I have got a ton
of good ideas from you all.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the next
meeting and will be sending everyone some good
questions as I learning apache and trying to gear up
to take the RHCE test next month.  Any help my way
would be great.

Also, I have been working with Rational Software in
Boulder for the past 1.5 years and recently they
droped there unix program... so I am currenty looking
for a job.  I have 6 years of NT (sorry!) 1.5 Linux
and 3 Solaris.  So really anything Admin or LAN I am
looking for.  If you have any ideas there as well,
please help.

Thanks in advance to all!!

Kirk