[lug] Seeking recommendations for revision control

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Tue May 1 13:40:52 MDT 2001

Well, it sounds like RCS and CVS are both being recommended.  I had
discounted CVS because I thought it was a bit overkill, but, I'll dig into
both.  I'll also consider the wrapper script idea.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.  I'll go ahead and read up on the
recommended solutions.  It sounds like RCS is being the most recommended, so
I'll dig the furthest into it beforehand.

I appreciate all of your help!