[lug] Linux on Laptops

jafo at tummy.com jafo at tummy.com
Tue May 1 17:44:27 MDT 2001

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 03:04:22PM -0600, Crawford Rainwater wrote:
>IBM has Caldera on their ThinkPad Model A and
>Model T series, preloaded.  You would have to

In theory...  Unless you get a really low-end T21, you don't get the loaded
Linux.  I wanted the 850MHz CPU, which wasn't available with Linux.  Nor
was the GHz.  Probably because of the display problems I mentioned earlier?

Sean
--
 moshez is not afraid of commitment.  "Yes, honey, I'm ready for commitment.
 Why, I commit to numerous CVS projects"