[lug] Terminal Services Client software on Linux

Stephen Smith ss2chef at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 11:22:23 MDT 2001

I have looked at the few RDP clients for Linux
based workstations.
NONE were good enough to spend more than
a few minutes playing with.
My guess is that we are still a few months off
of a usable client.

Do a searh for RDP client instead of TS Client
and you will have better luck
getting results..

SGS