[lug] So far, so good

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Fri May 4 11:04:24 MDT 2001

Quick update on my Netscape post(s).  I upgraded to 4.77 earlier this week, and Netscape hasn't crashed, or run away with sys resources yet.  This is compared to 2-5 times a day with 4.76.  So like the subject says, "so far, so good."  I may be shooting myself in the
foot by posting this, but there has been a noticeable improvement.

As an aside...  I also installed the newest version of Opera.  I only tried it a bit, but it rendered every page I commonly view just fine.

Gary