[lug] 2 NICs Same subnet

Stephen Smith ss2chef at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 20:19:40 MDT 2001

I have a few legacy users that need similar services
from 2 different IPs. Their configurations use either
IP one or IP two. The users are sprinkled around
the country and having them temp. change config is
something I am trying to avoid.
I only want to build one machine since this is a very
temporary situation.