[lug] What's up with the NIST time servers

Hugh Brown hugh at vecna.com
Wed May 9 09:39:52 MDT 2001

I had been using time.nist.gov up until around the time I moved.  I
experienced the rdate hang as well, so I started using time.mit.edu (I am
closer to it now, so it was probably appropriate regardless of
time.nist.gov's status).

My point: I was experiencing problems around about Dec/Jan time period
with time.nist.gov.

Hugh

"Chip Atkinson"