Subject: Re: [lug] Wireless ISP - Sprint Broadband

jeremy jeremy at pedalwrench.com
Wed May 9 23:43:18 MDT 2001

Ryan,

Here is the list of Channels:

TBS Superstation, Animal Planet
TNT, MTV, Disney, lifetime, Discovery
WGN, ESPN2, Fox SportsNet, cnn
Nick, TLC, ESPN, SCI-FI
A&E, Fox family, Showtime, HBO, QVC

To get the cable programming you will need to run a cable splitter before
the modem/router then one feed into the TV or VCR, and the other into the
modem/router.  You may lose signal strength, but watching the Avs in the
playoffs is worth it.

Jeremy

PS Do not put the splitter in between the Antenna, and the power unit.
Splitters do not pass signal or power both ways.