[lug] Longmont DSL?

Ian Hall-Beyer manuka at nerdherd.net
Fri May 11 12:08:34 MDT 2001

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Chip Atkinson wrote:

> I've seen discussions about DSL in Longmont.  Is it basically a DSL
> desert there, or is it available in some places?

the CO is at 5th and Coffman - So, old-town longmont is about the only
place you'll see it.. ATT is rumbling about cable modem service by
summertime - but nobody can give me a straight answer.

-Ian

--

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man did we'd all be running
around darkened rooms swallowing pills and listening to repetitive