[lug] Wireless ISP - Sprint Broadband]

Kevin Moore klmoore at digitalglobe.com
Mon May 14 09:23:47 MDT 2001

When I tried to order Sprint Broadband I had the exact opposite experience.
The tech came out to my house (N. Boulder) and did the site survey. After
the survey he said that it would work fine in the winter, but as soon as the
trees leafed out I'd lose connectivity. He told me not to bother unless I
was willing to do some chainsaw landscaping on about 3 of my neighbors
trees, or be locked into a contract that was only good 6 mos. out of the
year....Kevin

Systems Administrator
EarthWatch Inc.
Tel: +1 303.702.5528