[lug] AT&T CABLE MODEM

Trever C. Trader ttrader at treveronline.com
Mon May 14 19:05:33 MDT 2001

I have spoken to about 10 different techs there and have gotten more than
10 different answers; I would be a skeptic about them having a "static
dhcp pool".  That kinda defies the RFC a little...

Just my though anyway...  I could be wrong, but, I wouldn't wanna chance
it since I have so much dependent on my ip addy staying the same.