[lug] Cannot dual-boot Linux + Winblows 95

Dhruva Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 08:55:48 MDT 2001

I have a machine that primarily runs Linux, but I have
also dedicated ~300MB to a Winslow 95 partition.  When
I install Win95 and let it take over the MBR, it boots
with no problem.  But once I install LILO, and select
Win95, it seems to start booting Winshmoes, but then I
get a message saying something about a general
protection fault, and that Winbloat must be restarted.

I have done this successfully several times, and this
is the first time I have any trouble.  Has anyone seen
this before?

Thanks,
Dhruva