[lug] AIX Contracting Oppt

Joaquin Hernandez joaquinh at thorit.com
Fri May 25 18:35:04 MDT 2001

Hello,

I have an six month opportunity with a client in Boulder CO.  They are
looking for someone to work on a new project doing AIX systems support.
This candidate would be involved in the planning/developing life cycles of
the project and could be involved with implementation phase.  This person
must have the ability to lead/train and mentor AIX skills.  They are looking
for someone who has been in the IT industry for at least seven years and
will bring professionalism to project.

Requirement:

AIX systems performance knowledge
UDB/DB2
Candels, LOTUS Notes DB and Websphere.

If you are interested, please call me at (714) 667-2504 or respond to this
email.

Sincerley,

Joaquin Hernandez
Thor Group