[lug] Linux BBS Volunteers?

Eric Kilfoil ekilfoil at viawest.net
Sun May 27 03:22:09 MDT 2001

I used to run a Linux BBS, and I just don't seem to have the time to
administer it any longer.  Would anyone be interested in administering the
machine / BBS?  The BBS itself is fairly self administering, and I can
certainly help out quite a bit.  I have developed quite a bit of software
for this BBS software (Falken), and I really should have the BBS up --
plus a lot of users really want to play TradeWars and LORD :).  If anyone
is interested in helping out, please let me know.  I will be happy to
provide the machine and the bandwidth.

Thanks,

Eric Kilfoil
Sr. UNIX Systems Engineer