[lug] hooray, anti spam

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu May 31 18:54:18 MDT 2001

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 06:39:59PM -0600, D. Stimits wrote:
>One thing I regret about having my ISP hold my POP mail is that I can't
>force some domains or senders to bounce straight back...by the time I

While bouncing is a problem, it's easy enough to set it up so that the
e-mail comes in and then gets filtered into different boxes based on it's
headers and contents.  Did the e-mail hit your ISP via a relay in Korea?
Slam it into the "spam" folder which you check weekly.  It's also easy
enough to do retro-active RBL checking this way (and you can review it
instead of just bouncing it).

Sean
--
 "Sometimes Omaha can't be avoided."
                 -- Howard Borden the navigator, _Bob_Newhart_