[lug] pilot's under GNOME & KDE

Glenn Murray gmurray at Mines.EDU
Wed Jun 6 15:17:17 MDT 2001

Michael,

I just recently tried KPilot and jpilot, but found
StarOffice to be much superior to either.  My complaint
about KPilot is that it is for KDE only, and scattered and
clunky at that, and my complaint about jpilot is that it is
really ugly, though the functionality seemed good.

Glenn Murray
http://www.mines.edu/~gmurray/public_html/Welcome.html