[lug] RH 7.x word of caution

David Trowbridge jupiter at flatirons.org
Thu Jun 7 13:33:58 MDT 2001

The menu appears in an odd place - right after TCP syncookie support.
Maybe you are not looking there? Every 2.4.x kernel released so far has
had this menu, so its not a redhat patch.
-D

David Trowbridge
jupiter at flatirons.org
http://jupiter.babylonia.flatirons.org

"Base 8 is just like base 10 really...if you're missing two fingers"
	-Tom Lehrer