[lug] mysql table creation scripts

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sun Jun 10 22:36:28 MDT 2001

Ok, partial update here. I failed to restart the server or otherwise
tell it to read the user data again, so this part is working correctly
now. But I am still in need of a more automated means of loading various
db's via the dump scripts, so I need suggestions there (mysqldump
creates text data files and sql scripts for creation of table
structures). Do people here actually go to the trouble of mouse copy of
.sql scripts? There must be a better mousetrap out there somewhere
(SELECT * FROM mousetrap WHERE food NOT NULL).

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com