[lug] mysql table creation scripts

Brad Doctor bdoctor at ps-ax.com
Sun Jun 10 23:44:09 MDT 2001

Indeed, and also the last argument it will accept, so the "<database>" is
interpreted as that, not the password.  As I said, it looks like you are
giving it the password, but you aren't.  Try it!  I normally keep a scratch
"instance" available for myself to try things on, just to keep it safe.

-brad