[lug] [rmiug-discuss] Rocky Mountain Software Symposium - Enterprise Java - July 28 & 29th (fwd)

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Mon Jun 11 09:09:30 MDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:12:20 -0600
From: Jay Zimmerman <jzimmerman at completeprogrammer.net>
To: rmiug-discuss at yahoogroups.com, rmiug-jobs at yahoo.groups.com
Subject: [rmiug-discuss] Rocky Mountain Software Symposium - Enterprise
    Java - July 28 & 29th

If you have been looking for a software conference that provides an in depth view of J2EE and related technologies (XML, SOAP, UDDI, Web Services, etc.) in the metro Denver area, look no further.  The Complete Programmer Network is proud to present the Rocky Mountain Software Symposium 2001 - building Enterprise Java applications.  RMSS 2001 will be held on July 28-29, 2001 (Saturday/Sunday) at the FourPoints Sheraton in Cherry Creek - Denver Colorado.
You will have the opportunity to choose from 32 different seminars in this two-day technical conference.  Our credo is straightforward - no fluff, just stuff.  These seminars are all technology focused with no product presentation of any kind.  We have structured the seminar offerings to appeal to Java Developers, Java Architects and Technical Managers.  We are all about content and providing a training like environment to insure that each attendee feels his/her time is maximized through this experience.  RMSS 2001 will feature speakers such as Bruce Eckel, author of the ever popular, "Thinking in Java", Alan Shalloway from NetObjectives, Doug Bateman, from the Middleware Company, etc...  RMSS 2001 is proud to present speakers who are Java/web practitioners' not just trainers.  They all have a passion about this technology set and enjoy the knowledge transfer component, which is a fundamental reason for attending an event such as this in the first place.

For further details and registration information go to www.completeprogrammer.net/RMSS

All the Best,

Jay Zimmerman
RMSS Coordinator
The Complete Programmer Network
jzimmerman at completeprogrammer.net
Tel:  (303)469-0486

RMIUG (http://www.rmiug.org/) appreciates the sponsorship of
XOR Inc. (http://www.xor.com/), a provider of customized
eBusiness application and systems management services.