[lug] talking to a 10.x.x.x box

David Trowbridge jupiter at flatirons.org
Mon Jun 11 16:22:48 MDT 2001

That looks like the router is acting as a gateway. See if you can
determine the IP address of the router - it will also need to be
configured to redirect incoming connections (something most broadband
ISP's don't take kindly to, such as @home).

Hope this helps,
-David

David Trowbridge
jupiter at flatirons.org
http://jupiter.babylonia.flatirons.org

"Base 8 is just like base 10 really...if you're missing two fingers"
	-Tom Lehrer