[lug] talking to a 10.x.x.x box

Chip Atkinson catkinson at circadence.com
Mon Jun 11 16:32:54 MDT 2001

I believe it would be relatively easy to get the IP address of the 678.
  If it's like the 675, I believe that you can set up one "NATted"
address to be mapped backwards from your ISP to your internal box.
You'll have to dig through the manuals, but I do remember seeing it for
the 675.

Beware that this opens a hole for crackers too.

You could get the information from an expect script that would telnet
into the 678 and get the information.  Then take the information and
parse out the IP address.  It's just that easy. :-)