[lug] More packing troubles...

Tkil tkil at scrye.com
Mon Jun 11 20:49:11 MDT 2001

>>>>> "David" == David Trowbridge <jupiter at flatirons.org> writes:

David> All I need is a pointer to where to look for documentation on
David> this.

well, in the message i referred to in the previous message, this was
listed as an MS VC compatibility hack.  as such, we're trying to
behave the same way that MS VC does, so we should be using the same
syntax rules as that compiler.  these are described at:

   http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/devprods/vs6/visualc/vccore/_predir_pack.htm

i'm currently yanking the latest CVS bit for gcc.  if i get around to
it, i'll try to build it and see if it likes the patterns listed on
that page...

t.