[lug] Irritating sound problem

David Trowbridge jupiter at flatirons.org
Mon Jun 18 01:57:35 MDT 2001

Now that I've got linux installed on my new box I wasted no time getting
sound working. I have a new problem however. I've got a Turtle Beach Santa
Cruz card, which uses the Crystal Clear SoundFusion driver (cs46xx). Every
time I play a sound (music in particular) I get a 'beating' noise
interfering with it. Is this a feature of the driver?

Anybody dealt with this dsp before? If so, I could really use some help.

Thanks,
-David

David Trowbridge
jupiter at flatirons.org
http://jupiter.babylonia.flatirons.org

"Base 8 is just like base 10 really...if you're missing two fingers"
	-Tom Lehrer