[lug] OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4 and Ultra ATA 100 controller

Dhruva B. Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 16:42:12 MDT 2001

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

Ultra ATA 66 or 100 does not appear to be supported by Linux out of the box
(at least with Debian).  Whenever I download the Debian floppy images, I see
a directory named "udma66".  I assume this contains drivers for Ultra ATA 66.
Does anyone know if these drivers work for Ultra ATA 100?  I have yet to try
this.

Dhruva