[lug] deb, setserial, reload? (fwd)

Dhruva B. Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 09:11:14 MDT 2001

I was wondering about this myself.  I use icewm, and when I start up the machine
without my PS/2 mouse plugged in, I am able to start the X server, but then I
cannot do anything within icewm--it does not respond to the keyboard at all.

I have to log on to the machine remotely and explicitly kill icewm in order to
regain control of the machine.

Dhruva