[lug] terminal command line?

Jason Davis jd_480 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:28:50 MDT 2001

hi
  i have been trying to configure my sound card using isnmod...i have been
trying this in virtual terminals.with no luck. Im wondering if this has to
do with me using a virtual terminal. so your thinkin just try it in console
mode right?Well mandrake 7.2 is not allowing me. I set the gui to start at
boot(havent seen the option to boot to consol mode in install- non custom)
and cant go to console mode now. every time i try linux goes to runlevel 3
then start prossesing term signal and freezes. anybody?

                                                 thanks
                                             jd   jd_480 at hotmail.com