[lug] not just spam, but illegal scam

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Wed Jun 20 07:29:19 MDT 2001

This is a variant of a postal con that I received in the regular mail 3-4
years ago. In that case, I sent it to the postal inspector.

If nobody has figured it out, once they get your bank account number they
will wire the money out of your account and into theirs.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585
http://www.mhsoftware.com