[lug] Group differences

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:37:59 MDT 2001

Hey all,

On my box I have a user group and a webuser group.  When I log in through
ftp name: greg group: user I can see my files just fine.

I'm using wincommander to log in BTW.  When I change the user greg to the
group webusers and chown everything that needs to be, I can log in through
wincommander but I cannot see my files.

I can overwrite things, and create directories, but I cannot see anything.
The group webusers is exactly like users in passwd and group.  It all shoudl
be working but it is not.  Does anybody know what is wrong?

Greg Horne