[lug] more boot CD

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 25 14:00:21 MDT 2001

Another method (in the true spirit of this mailing list) is to:

1) Format the hard drive, thereby eliminating all traces of Windows.
2) Install Linux
3) Run cdrecord against your image file

;)

"Bonnell, Doug" wrote:

> I use EZ CD PRO 95 on my Win2K box for
> burning. It has an option to create a
> CDROM from an image file.
>
> Just do a search on google for ECDPRO95 and
> you should be able to find it somewhere.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Doug

  - John Hernandez - Network Engineer - 303-497-6392 -
 |  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration   |
 |  Mailstop R/OM12. 325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305  |