[lug] php4

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Mon Jun 25 14:38:29 MDT 2001

One of the good folks at KLUG made one of those awhile back.

http://www.kalamazoolinux.org/mailarchive/0007/msg00256.html

You can probably e-mail a request for the RPM's URL.

Kyle Moore wrote:

> Is there a painless way to install php4 on a stock Redhat 6.2 server? Do
> the rpm's from Redhat 7.1 work? I can basically compile from source or
> use rpm (or possibly srpm). Unfortunately this is a production server
> and I don't really have time to test it before attempting so I would
> like to keep things clean. We are not currently running php on this
> server.
>
> ---
> Kyle Moore
> UNIX SysAdmin
> Trust Company of America

  - John Hernandez - Network Engineer - 303-497-6392 -
 |  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration   |
 |  Mailstop R/OM12. 325 Broadway, Boulder, CO 80305  |